my overwhelming frustration with itunes continues once again this evening. for what is probably the 5th time in the past year i have had a corrupted library incident that has wiped out my itunes library completely. just opening itunes and seeing an empty song list where 12,000+ use to live is one of the most frustrating feelings I've experienced! all purchased tracks are backed up fine and my mp3 collection is housed fine as well. but the fact that i have to go out and re-subscribe to the 90+ podcast i had and recreate all the playlists i had just kills me! this wasn't so much a concern when i had my 80gb ipod *single tear rolls down face* that i used to back up all my music and podcast on. but since the 80gb is no longer around i've been relying on a sketchy 250gb SATA drive that flips out when it wants to. all i can do is turn off the computer in utter disgust hoping that maybe in a day or 2 i'll feel like rebuilding!

UPDATE: i've got morning after disgust! all of my podcast have been listened to and are outdated. just thinking about what i'll have to re-due, ouch!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home