voltron....

so I'm a HUGH transformers fan, no denying that. but there's always been something about voltron that puts a smile on my face. i guess growing up, watching the tv series has rooted this in me but even as I've gotten older i look back and appreciate the old greats. There's M.A.S.K.,that had vehicles changing into other vehicles. Good ole He-Man, the little brother to transformers Go-Bots, and even G.I. Joe. These were all on heavy rotation with me!

I'm going through some boxes and i come across my 5 lion set of voltron figures. what ever else i was doing didn't matter. i began to "form feet and legs" and all the other things the toys would do. it was good times, all the stress of the week was for a moment suspended. My only request is that we leave voltron where he is, no need for a feature film remake!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home